The first few days were easy when we were in Hawaii but since we've been back at home it's been a bit more of a challenge. On the days that we have plans it's much easier, I just have to remember to take my camera out with me. But the days when I'm at work all day and just want to come home and sit in front of the TV are more difficult. There are only so many things around the house that I can take photos of! I keep telling myself that January and February are going to be the hardest months because the evenings are dark. I constantly find myself looking at things though and thinking that would be a good photo so I have a long list of ideas to keep me going for a while.
I'm not going to be putting all of the photos on here but below are the first 10 to give you an idea (number 11 was pretty bad so that's why you're only getting 10!)
1 January - Surfboards and blue sky in Honolulu on New Years Day
2 January - Byodo in Temple, Oahu
3 January - Diamond Head Monument, Oahu
4 January - Arriving home
5 January - Lots of Christmas chocolate
6 January - Nandos
7 January - Christmas dinner at home
8 January - Flag football practice (more on this soon!)
9 January - Wicker heart from our bedroom
10 January - My trainers for first zumba session of the year



No comments:
Post a Comment