It was the first time we'd been to New York in over a year but I didn't get anytime to see anything this time, we were on on the train back to Washington on Wednesday evening so by Thursday I was absolutely exhausted!
Thursday, 12 April 2012
New York
I flew back to Washington on the Tuesday after Easter and had to go straight up to New York that evening on the train to be ready for a meeting the next morning. Chris decided to come up with me because the Washington Nationals were playing the New York Mets so he got himself a ticket and went along to the game while I was at work.
It was the first time we'd been to New York in over a year but I didn't get anytime to see anything this time, we were on on the train back to Washington on Wednesday evening so by Thursday I was absolutely exhausted!
It was the first time we'd been to New York in over a year but I didn't get anytime to see anything this time, we were on on the train back to Washington on Wednesday evening so by Thursday I was absolutely exhausted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment