Saturday, 2 June 2012

Diamond Jubilee

With so many people in the UK throwing street parties to celebrate the Queen's Diamond Jubilee I decided that we should have our own celebration in DC.  Unfortuately a street party wasn't very practical so we settled for a party in our apartment.

I had been planning the party for a while, I even started collecting bits and pieces while back in the UK at Easter.  I made a few decorations and my lovely friend Katie even sent me over a parcel of jubilee goodies too!

I didn't take very many photos once the party started but managed to snap a few of the amazing food that our guests brought with them.

And even though it's not really in keeping with the British theme Chris insisted on the getting a keg much to the excitement of all the British guests!







No comments:

Post a Comment