Monday, 1 April 2013

Library of Congress

Embarrassingly after over 3 years of living in DC, Chris and I had never visited the Library of Congress so just a few weeks before we were due to leave we made the effort to visit.

We walked past my favourite building in DC - the Capitol building.  Every time I pass by I can't resist taking a few more photos!



It was quite busy inside and we had to queue for a little while to get in but it was definitely worth it.  You can only take photos inside of the Great Hall which is a beautiful room but the reading room which just amazing to stand and view.






Just a short walk from the Library of Congress in the Eastern Market area of DC is my favourite restaurant - Ted's Bulletin.  They do great American food and the most amazing milkshakes, I always order a S'mores one.  They're famous for their all day breakfast and homemade pop tarts.  So tasty!



No comments:

Post a Comment