Last weekend, Chris' aunt and cousin came to visit. We decided to drive to Rehoboth Beach in Delaware for a night because the weather was good and we had a bank holiday on the Monday. Chris and I got up early on the Monday morning and while Chris went for a run along the oceanfront, I took some photos of the sunrise. There was actually quite a few people sitting on the beach watching it.
One of the best things to eat by the beach is frozen custard. It sounds gross but it is amazing. It is just like a really creamy Mr Whippy. Here is Chris enjoying one...

On the way home we stopped off at a pumpkin patch to get some pumpkins. They're everywhere at the moment so we had to get a couple. I'm not sure what we're going to do with them yet, I don't think we can be bothered to carve them out but they're good autumn decorations at the moment!
No comments:
Post a Comment