Frank Lloyd Wright not only designed the house but also the furniture inside it which is all still there today. My favourite part of the house was a glass hatch in the living room where you walk down some steps straight into the stream running beneath the house. I was a bit disappointed that there wasn't a bit more falling water in the stream and waterfall but I guess that it's because it's summer.
After visiting the house we were driving back home and had just past an area called Bear Run when suddenly a bear ran across the road a few feet in front of the car! We all got very excited but were glad that we were all safely inside the car. I will be reading up on what to do if you come face to face with a bear before we go hiking around in the countryside!
No comments:
Post a Comment