Last Thursday evening we went to a shooting range with some friends. We found it really strange that people can just walk into the range and just start shooting targets with real guns. They didn't even ask to see any ID from me, whenever I buy a drink I have to show ID but it's ok for me to shoot a gun!
I had never done it before and was really scared. One of the guys that we went with was a great teacher and held the gun with me because I was so nervous. It was so loud in the range and I jumped every time someone shot a gun! It was a really strange experience and I'm glad I gave it ago but I wasn't very good at it. Chris and most of the other boys had done it before and they all did really well and proudly compared their targets at the end.
Saturday, 14 August 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment