Last weekend Chris and I helped our friends Liz and Dave celebrate their stag and hen parties before they get married in November. The stag weekend was in Atlantic City, New Jersey. It sounds a bit like a mini Vegas. If anyone is interested in stories of what they got up to, you'll have to ask Chris!
The hen party was much more sophisticated, we dressed as 1920s flapper girls and went to the rooftop bar in the W Hotel in DC. It was so cold on Saturday and it even started to snow in DC! Fortunately the rooftop bar was covered with a tent and had patio heaters and the waiters even gave out furry blankets. After a few glasses of champagne and some cocktails I'd completely forgotten about the cold. I'm not going to embarrass anyone by putting any of my photos on here but I think everyone seemed to have a fun night, especially the hen!
Monday, 31 October 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment